haha, this is me, 2 months ago :D
The first eye:
The second eye:
- What are your favourite smells? mint with aloe, lily of the valley
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Seriously, how can you go a whole day with any of it? I’m so un-used to it, if I ever drink coffee I go all Speedy Gonzales.
- Who knows more about you than anyone else? my Mom
- What song did you last listen to? Say Lou Lou - Beloved
- Do you have a crush on anybody? Yes, first day at my new work and I’m totally sold to this blonde guy. We all know it’ll end on this, I guarantee this.
- Do you like The Beatles? Love, they’re my childhood music (ty, Dad).
- If you could choose one colour to wear for a whole year, what colour would you choose? I like sky blue, but I know I look better in brown so…
- Do you cook often? Happens, but I’m so spoilered by living with my Mom.
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? I think it was Ice Age 3 in TV. Chuckled once or twice, but overall just OK.
- Can you sew? Yes.
- What is your favourite fruit? Blueberry.
- Are you health conscious? Lately 100%.
- Do you curse a lot? Used to, nowadays almost not.
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer? My graduation night.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? Winegums.
- What was the last book you purchased? The Count of Monte Cristo e-book.
- Where was your last vacation? France.
- Do you shave your pits? Yes.
- Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? No.
- Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Pre-historic probably.
- Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public? -
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? I broke my foot when I was like 11. I did it at ball pool. :F
- How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or soft.
- What was your last argument about and who with? I had a mild one at work; Big one and on going is with my friend. He’s a D sometimes.
"He could very much care about Sara, but what’s the thing that we know about Sara? She can take care of herself. Part of what Oliver said to Felicity in that episode is that he doesn’t know if he’s willing to open himself up to having feelings for her, if in fact he does, because the danger is so imminent when you’re in close proximity to him…. Him working with her and her working with him is one thing, but a relationship is another." - Stephen Amell.